Our New Year’s Resolutions
Since it’s the time of year at which most people are proclaiming the things they resolve to accomplish in the New Year, we figured we might as well take a crack at ours. So, here they are, in prioritized order:
- We resolve not to make any New Year’s resolutions.
- We resolve not to express any indication of our resolve not to make any New Year’s resolutions until the first full week of the New Year.
- We resolve to do everything we might have positioned as a New Year’s resolution (professionally speaking) as part of the natural course of our doing business.
- As part of the natural course of our doing business, we resolve to grow our Innovation Advisory Board to include representation from the companies that became customers in 2019.
- As part of the natural course of our doing business, we resolve to continue to improve the Finys Suite to meet the needs of all the companies that have become our customers since our founding in 2001.
- As part of the natural course of our doing business, we resolve to make the Finys Suite the most functional, configurable, flexible, and intuitive processing system for property/casualty insurance for its price.
Are those tall orders? Maybe. It depends on the level of commitment with which we work to fulfill them. And since the level of our commitment is second to none, it’s quite likely we’ll achieve all these things and more in 2020. We’ll be sure to keep you apprised of everything.
In the meantime, we wish everyone who reads this post a bright, healthy and and very prosperous new decade — with or without resolutions.
Happy New Year.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!