Configurability, like beauty, should be in the eye of the beholder, not the beholden. That’s why our Design Studio gives you whatever degree of self-sufficiency you want. You don’t have to be beholden to us or to your IT department to design, configure, and manage the Suite; to develop and deploy products, states, and lines of business (LOBs); or to quickly change any of those things.
The Design Studio comprises:
- An intuitive user interface
- Pre-built line of business templates
- Drag-and-drop, WYSIWYG fields and process aspects
- Real-time collaboration
- Report wizards
- Automated regression testing
- User security administration down to the individual field level.
To ensure you’ll be as self-sufficient as you want to be, we have a virtual Design Lab in which we work with you in joint design sessions. Those sessions help you establish functional objectives; teach you how to configure the Suite, products, and LOBs; and and show you how to do those things simply and efficiently.
Click here for short video on the highlights of the Design Studio.